Legal and Ethical Issues in Marketing – Adjunct Faculty at University System of Maryland - USM
University System of Maryland - USM
Title: Legal and Ethical Issues in Marketing,- Adjunct Faculty
- Location: Stateside Remote
Job Description: Adjunct Faculty Marketing Program Department of Business Management UMGC Stateside
- University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) seeks adjunct faculty to teach online in the Marketing Program.
- Specifically, we are seeking faculty for the following course: Legal and Ethical Issues in Marketing (MRKT 601):
- An overview of the legal and ethical environment of marketing.
- Topics include consumer privacy, ethical responsibilities, fair advertising, free speech, global marketing, intellectual property, and regulatory issues.
- Required Education and Experience Master’s degree in Marketing or related field from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Professional experience in Marketing/Business or related field. This position is specifically to teach online.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Terminal Degree in Marketing or related field from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Legal background such as law degree, or equivalent combination of experience in ethics and compliance, or regulatory affairs.
- Experience teaching adult learners online and in higher education.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!