Legal Administrator at 6sense Insights
The Company: 6sense is an innovator in marking and sales enablement.The 6sense Account Based Orchestration Platform helps revenue teams identify and close more opportunities by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
The Role: We are looking for a Legal Administrator to join our in-house Legal Department. The Legal Administrator will support the Legal Department in meeting the various demands of 6sense’s growing business operations, including, but not limited to: manage the intake, review, tracking, and filing of a wide variety of legal contracts and agreements and assisting with various corporate governance and strategic initiatives. You will be expected to work independently and communicate effectively with company sales teams, technical teams, and the legal team, and exercise good judgment, common sense, and initiative, to anticipate and spot potential issues while fulfilling responsibilities.
- Work with internal clients regarding legal contracts for 6sense customers and vendors
- Plug in information (Company name, address…etc.) into contracts
- Perform first review of some contracts (such as NDAs) according to established checklists and playbooks
- Answer basic contract questions from internal clients after reviewed
- Responsible for contract and other document signature routing and tracking via DocuSign
- Coordinate with internal team and laison with customers and vendors
- Coordinate ongoing electronic filing of all contracts, legal documents, and correspondence including customer, vendor, and other agreements.
- Assist in-house counsel and internal department requests in retrieving and assembling documents as requested
- Regularly update, maintain, and organize legal contract databases
- Responsible for intake and triage of new contract requests and management of legal priority queue
- Communicate with internal stakeholders regarding ongoing status of open request(s) with Legal Department.
- Assist with special assignments
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a start-up environment for a SaaS company with a legal department that supports sales teams
- Computer savvy
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, Word, Sharepoint and Outlook and Salesforce
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and proactively work cross functionally with internal teams including finance, sales ops, product management and sales
- Ability to work remotely efficiently
- Proactive and able to identify issues with incoming requests to help re-route as needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good judgment and discretion in decision making.
- Work autonomously with minimal supervision required.
- Excellent follow-through and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Discretion and ability to function in a highly confidential environment.
- Analytical thinking, strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work with business and legal partners across multiple time-zones.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to quickly learn how to use new systems and technology.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!