Legal Administrator at AvantStay
- BUSINESS AFFAIRS
Who we are…
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
We are looking to hire a Legal Administrator with exceptional administrative and research skills. This person will be expected to work comfortably under pressure with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. This hire should be detail-oriented, should exercise sound judgment and must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a keen interest in providing purposeful support to our legal and leasing team. Top candidates will be familiar with key legal principles and possess incredible accuracy, strong technical skills and excellent time management.
What you’ll do…
- Perform accurate legal research and analysis.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations in legal documents.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of legal documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents.
- Conduct lien and litigation searches nationwide; analyze and summarize results.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use by the office.
- Draft ancillary transaction documents, including, but not limited to transaction resolutions, certificates, entity formation, state filings and other governance documents.
- Maintain and update databases and tracking systems.
- Respond to all case-related queries.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelor’s Degree or Paralegal Certificate
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant real estate transactional and finance experience (will consider less experience for otherwise qualified candidate)
- Superior oral and written communication skillsStrong technical skills (Knowledge of Microsoft Office, insert other programs/systems used)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adjust to changing project priorities in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- A demonstrated commitment to providing superior client service
- Must be able to work occasional overtime as needed
Perks and Benefits…
- Salary: $60,000 – $70,000 +
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Remote friendly work and Dog-friendly office for those who prefer in-person!
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!