Legal Administrative Assistant – Loan Originator Compensation – Select US States at Fairway Independent Mortgage
Legal Administrative Assistant – LO Compensation
- Category: Legal/Compliance/Risk
- Position Type: Regular
- Location: Work From Home
- Remote: Preferred to be located in CST Timezone
- Are you looking for a new opportunity to join a GREAT work culture?
- Do you enjoy administrative work, with high attention to detail?
- Are you a team player with a hunger to grow and make a difference?
- Then this might be just the opportunity for you!
Here at Fairway, we strongly believe the way we do things is just as important as what we do. Our Core Values define how we work together as team, support individual growth, and guide us in determining how we can best serve our customers, team members and communities. As a member of our Regulatory Compliance/LO Comp team, YOU can be a difference maker!
The Legal Administrative Assistant – LO Compensation is the first point of contact into LO Comp. Responsible for managing the traffic of the LO Comp email box. Directs messages to appropriate contacts. Provides exceptional customer service to employees. (NOTE: This is a 100% remote position, but prefer candidates in WI/midwest. Previous legal or paralegal experience a plus but not required; entry-level role.)
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviews, processes, gathers and assigns requests that come into the LO Comp email group. Assigns and escalates to the appropriate party and ensures the request is completed.
- Responsible for answering general questions that come into the LO Comp email group
- Assist in audits and uploading data
- Helps maintain Loan Originator Compensation Plans
- Assists with day to day projects as assigned
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic knowledge and understanding of current business acumen
- Solid knowledge and understanding of customer service best practices
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalency degree
- 1+ of experience in customer service – legal field preferred
- Demonstrated experience with attention to detail, written and oral communication, organization, multi-tasking, and working in a team atmosphere adhering to strict deadlines
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office software products
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!