Leave of Absence Administrator at CrowdStrike
Leave of Absence Administrator (Remote)
- USA – Remote
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
This position is responsible for managing CrowdStrike’s US leave and ADA accommodation and interactive process within the guidelines of federal and state laws, and company policies. You will provide best-in-class concierge support for CrowdStrikers, managers, and internal partners during the full leave cycle and ADA interactive process to ensure a positive and informed experience. Reports to the Sr. Manager, Global Benefits.
This role is open to remote employees located in the US with a preference for Central, Mountain or Pacific time zone states.
- Identify the need for, conduct, and document the interactive process per ADA guidelines. Communicate with stakeholders the progress and results of the interactive process.
- Deliver an integrated and full cycle employee experience as the concierge and single point of contact for CrowdStrikers from the time they start leave to when they transition back to work.
- Develop, coordinate and communicate leave processes with third party administrators, HRBPs, Legal and employees, as required.
- Proactively and continuously identify, implement process improvements. Detailed documentation of the process.
- Provide periodic training for HR and managers on the LOA and ADA policy and procedures.
- Resolve challenges related to vendor contracts, process and procedures, and complex claim issues.
- Lead the request-for-proposal from start to end for vendor selection, contracting, and conversion.
- Identify and develop solutions to address issues and trends in employee absences.
- Partner with the lead of the US health and welfare program and the Employee Experience team to identify opportunities to reduce claims related to medical and personal leaves.
- Partner with the Director of Insurance on the workers compensation policy, renewal, and claims.
- Participate in special projects and other duties as needed.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of experience in US disability/leave administration and ADA accommodation.
- Deep understanding and application of federal and state disability and paid family leave laws (i.e., ADA, FMLA, CFRA, PDL, etc.).
- Thorough understanding of the leave laws for the state of CA and WA.
- Experience in administering a CA VDI Plan.
- Independent worker and must be able to regularly exercise discretion, handle conflict and be firm when required.
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills. The ability to analyze complex questions and determine the best course of actions or recommendation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to effectively communicate with employees at all levels from senior management to junior-level employees.
- Strong project management skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of protected and sensitive data and ensure compliance with HIPAA
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For Applicants in the State of Colorado: The starting salary for this position is $94,101. A candidate’s final compensation for this position will be determined by various factors to include, but not limited to relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. As a part of the compensation package, this role may include eligible bonuses, equity and commissions.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!