Learning Experience Coordinator at OpenClassrooms
Learning Experience Coordinator
- Remote job
DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
OpenClassrooms makes education and career mobility accessible to everyone, everywhere.
We are the leading online education platform in Europe and Africa, offering fully-accredited online diplomas based on the skills of the future and gathering each month a passionate community of 2 million students from around the world.
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its business development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping employers manage their talents.
Welcome to the revolution of education! #BecomeFutureProof
At OpenClassrooms, the Learning Experience Coordinator helps Learning Designers to increase students outcomes by driving improvements on our pedagogical model. We aim to do incremental and tested changes so students learn better and faster. One of the core missions of Learning Experience Coordinators is to collect and analyze data to evaluate the learning outcome of each initiative through indicators such as completion rate or students satisfaction.
- Learning Project Management: coordinate large transversal projects with cross-disciplinary teams
- Learning Research:
- Create a strong network of academic researchers to contribute to scientific papers, to position OpenClassrooms as an innovative school
- Share research findings to the team, in particular through direct discussions, to nurture and back our pedagogical vision
- Write regular articles on OpenClassrooms’ pedagogy and model to share our insights and learning design expertise
- Learning Analytics:
- Collect the learning team’s needs in terms of data
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators to measure impact of learning experiments (dashboarding)
- Share thorough reports on learning experiments
- Analyze existing data on learning outcomes to draw conclusions on success factors
- Learning Innovation:
- Bring innovative ideas to enhance learning effectiveness
- Facilitate transversal pedagogical innovations
- Communicate on learning based initiatives through the company and outside
- Data Analysis / Learning Analytics
- Academic Research in Pedagogy or Education
- Strong experience in pedagogy, education and project management
- French or English native, strong English or French
- Excellent collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Confident with technology and agile environment
- +4 years in learning analytics monitoring, or academic research, or learning project management.
WHY JOIN US?
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook
- Possibility to access professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- The journey starts with a phone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager (20 min)
- Then 1 face-to-face (virtual) meeting with the Manager of this position, Charlène Friang (1h)
- A business case, where we’ll be assessing the core competencies for this role.
- For the very final round, you will meet other teams in OpenClassrooms (Brand & Comms, Education, Employers & Student Success, Finance…)
- You will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
OpenClassrooms is a French hyper-growth company eligible for the French Tech Visa program. That means, for foreign candidates, benefiting from the accelerated procedure to apply for a “Talent Passport” residence permit. There is also a simplified “accompanying family” procedure available for spouse and dependent minor children.
We value diversity and welcome everyone who wants to join us and make education accessible. We are at an exciting moment and we deeply believe that various backgrounds and experiences will lead to a better product for our students.
Working at OpenClassrooms means joining a dynamic and stimulating team, take up challenges, meet awesome people every week, and change the world, a little bit, every day!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!