Learning Consultant at OneSource Virtual
- Full time
Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
- Identify and analyze business needs and requirements, being able to translate technical requirements into business appropriate terminology advising on best practice.
- Create and develop functional designs and specifications to support tenant build.
- Analyze gaps and complete fit gap documentation.
- Facilitate the Workday implementation process from start to finish.
- Facilitate requirements gathering, design, tenant review and other customer facing sessions, as required.
- Perform testing, deployment systems integration, including executing the pilot, implementation, and deployment of new or enhanced hardware or software.
- Consulting with clients on a variety of data integrity issues and leading business practices utilizing Workday.
- Conducting product fit analysis.
- Engage with client project managers defining client strategies and requirements, guiding clients through the implementation process, configuring the application according to customer requirements, developing system interface and data conversion plans.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients to maintain and build on OSVs reputation and credibility.
- Work with clients to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe.
- Ensure client takes advantage of the Workday system.
- Ensure awareness of future functionality in the Workday releases.
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Planning & Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Influencing Others
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.A. in CIS or HR with 2 – 4 years of consulting experience or 8 10 years of relevant work experience required.
- Current Workday certification in HCM, Learning, and at least one other current Workday certification
- Successfully completed 3 5 Learning projects within the Workday ecosystem
- Possess knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory by providing guidance to others in functional design processes and completing functional HR/Payroll design docs.
- Working knowledge and language of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, and Payroll or Finance
- Proven track record of collaborating with customers to define deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction.
- Experience working with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company.
- Experience working in client facing roles.
- Ability to develop functional designs, including options for technical platforms.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for customer service.
- Ability to work independently
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!