Learning and Development Project Manager at Randstad
Learning and Development PM – Remote
- location: Irving, TX
- type: Contract
- salary: $95 – $106 per hour
- work hours: 8 to 5
- industry: Health Care and Social Assistance
- reference: 479103
- questions: 404-364-4660.
Our client, one of the world’s largest medical supply companies, is currently looking to bring on a Learning and Development Project Manager for a 6 month contract. The person in this role can sit any where in the U.S.
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Ensure on time and on budget delivery of projects while also ensuring that project gates and governance are properly adhered to during the execution of the project.
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
- Able to manage one or two large projects or a couple of small to medium sized interrelated projects requiring complex cross-functional collaboration and management at the program level.
- They will be working on a vareity of projects to support the instructional design work of Leadership Development. This includes meeting with vendors, partnering with SMEs for project info/confirmations, keeping projects on time, providing creative feedback and communicating regularly with me.
- BA/BS Degree
- 10 years of project management experience
- Some exposure to learning and development or instructional design
- skills: Other
Equal Opportunity Employer:Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!