Lead Software Engineer, Mobile at Run The World Events
Lead Software Engineer, Mobile
- BAY AREA OR REMOTE (US)
- FULL TIME
Run The World enables live online events that people love worldwide. Our mission is to create a world where people can easily meet, collaborate, and learn from others with similar expertise, interests, and passions—regardless of their particular location or circumstances.
We’re a global, silicon-valley based, well-funded startup backed by top VC’s and angel investors including Andreessen Horowitz, and C-level executives from Facebook, Twitter, and Atlassian. Our founding team are veterans from Facebook and Instagram and have been featured on TechCrunch, Business Insider, Silicon Valley Business Journal, CNBC, and more.
We’re experiencing explosive growth now more than ever and we’re looking for like-minded high-performers to break the barriers that limit access to knowledge, connections, and communities, and enable people to “Run the World.”
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Lead Software Engineer, Mobile, you’ll be leading the development process and scaling our mobile apps that can connect millions of organizers, speakers, and attendees. If you care about code and product quality, love building things from 0 to 1, and thrive in a scrappy startup environment, we want to meet you! Specifically, you’ll:
- Work closely with our technical Co-Founder and CTO to design the technical architecture and build robust mobile applications
- Develop our mobile application with a variety of languages including but not limited to Swift/Objective C[iOS], Kotlin/Java[Android]
- Manage and grow a distributed mobile software engineering team
- Partner with designers and product managers to define feature specifications
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (Master’s degree a plus)
- 4+ years of related development experience shipping mobile products into the world
- Experience with Swift/Objective C, Kotlin/Java
- Experience leading a team building technical products
- Passion projects you’re willing to share with us (we love to see your work!)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment and within a distributed team across multiple time zones
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!