Lead Software Engineer in Test – Typescript/Go at Chainlink Labs
Location: Anywhere in the world, International (some overlap with Eastern Standard Time); 100% Remote
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
In this quality assurance lead role, you will oversee the design, development, and implementation of our test automation framework. You will have a large impact as we grow the Chainlink eco-system and ensure we continue to ship the highest quality product. As a key stakeholder, you will be able to influence how we will scale our product in a testable environment and guide decisions that will have an impact on the future and success of a cutting edge product.
- Lead the implementation and adoption of a test automation framework, improved release process, and overall testing plans
- Oversee and develop test cases, plans, and testing procedures
- Create automated tests for new and existing functionality
- Develop test plans and perform multiple types of black-box, white-box, and grey-box testing including functional, system, end to end, load testing, performance testing, data integrity, smoke, regression, and ad hoc testing
- Submit comprehensive defects using our bug tracking system
- Regress and verify defects as needed, record test results, and provide metrics
- Test software applications at all points in the life cycle on multiple environments
- 3+ years proven work experience in Software Engineering, Test, Quality Assurance, or Deployment
- BS degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science or related field
- Strong experience with open-source test frameworks, including CypressJS or Selenium/WebDriver
- Strong experience with build automation technologies like Jenkins, CircleCI, GitHub Actions, etc.
- Experience with AWS, Docker, or Terraform a definite plus
- Experience with Agile-Scrum and other Agile methodologies
- Experience with load testing tools
- Excellent analytical skills to work with developers for troubleshooting and peer review
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with shaping testing culture and socializing best practices.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!