Lead Payments Operations Specialist at Billtrust
Lead Payments Operations Specialist
Job Location(s): US
Job ID: 2020-2276
What you’ll do
As the Lead Payment Operations Specialist, you will help lead Billtrust’s various Payment Programs. You will be accountable for the throughput and accuracy of the payment operations team and manage daily reporting and funding to customers. You will drive growth by partnering with the sales, implementation, support, and finance teams at Billtrust to understand their role in achieving maximum adoption of Billtrust’s payment products.
- Oversee Billtrust’s onboarding process for new customers
- Lead efforts to automate all processes associated with new customer onboarding and funds flow between Billtrust and its customers.
- Work with Billtrust’s third party payment vendors, inclusive of processors, sponsor banks, and technology providers, to help scale our Payment Programs
- Gather data and prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders based on payment activity and volumes of processing
- Facilitate communication between internal teams, customers, and third parties such as banks and credit card processors
- Daily reconciliation of FBO and operating accounts
- Facilitate statementing and fee collection for new product offerings
- Strategic, long-term solutioning to identify and implement areas for improvement, automation, and scale
- Day to Day ownership and management of bank partner
What you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience at a payments processing company – financial institution, processor, or otherwise
- Ability to function at a detailed project management level without losing sight of business strategy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with preparing month-end reports and statements which reflect cash positions
- Ability to partner with various teams to identify and implement areas for improvement, automation, and scale
- Fluency in Excel and exposure to other analytics/reporting tools
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer each individual employee a healthcare package that is 100% paid for by Billtrust.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons – We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Who we are
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $30B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 18 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture – We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!