Lead – Human Resources at Infosys
Lead – Human Resources
Lead – HR
In the role of Lead – HR, you will be performing the following activities.
Key Responsibilities include –
- Compensation & Benefits – Create unit specific reward schemes to drive the reward philosophy. Design ROI measures for the reward programs and continuously monitor its effectiveness and take corrective action where required
- Payroll – Lead payroll team and ensure biweekly payroll process is executed without error or delay
- Organizational Development – Provide analytic support for employer surveys; analyze trends as necessary for OD strategy formulation
- Performance Management – Drive the performance management system to align to business needs in addition to people needs
- Employee Development – Design and drive the employee development initiatives to align to business outcomes
- Employee Engagement – Provide direction to design employee engagement practices which create a positive work environment and facilitate employees to perform to the best of their ability
- Business Solutions – Evaluate the key business trends and dialogues with business heads on people challenges in business direction. Create approaches to provide people solutions for the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any career stream
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience
- HR Domain Knowledge – knowledge of principles, theories, concepts and industry-wide best practices and benchmarks; including relevant laws and regulations
- Knowledge of forecasting and analysis techniques and tools
- Knowledge of communication packaging; including employee counseling and conflict management
- Knowledge of schedule management, communication management, stakeholder management, resource management and organizational dynamics
- High impact communication.
- Ability to build collaborative partnerships within and outside the organization
Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys (NYSE: INFY), provides end-to-end transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. Utilizing innovative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process reengineering, automation, and cutting-edge technology platforms, Infosys BPM enables its clients to achieve their cost reduction objectives, improve process efficiencies, enhance effectiveness, and deliver superior customer experience.
Infosys BPM has 32 delivery centers in 16 countries spread across 6 continents, with more than 38000 employees from over 80 nationalities, as of Nov 2019.
The company has been consistently ranked among the leading BPM companies globally and has received over 60 awards and recognitions in the last 5 years, from key industry bodies and associations like the Outsourcing Center, SSON, and GSA, among others. Infosys BPM also has very robust people practices, as substantiated by the various HR-specific awards it has won over the years. The company has consistently been ranked among the top employers of choice, on the basis of its industry leading HR best practices. The company’s senior leaders contribute widely to industry forums as BPM strategists.
State / Region / Province: Anywhere in the US
Work Location: Anywhere in the US
Interest Group: IBPO USA
Company: IBPO USA
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!