Lead Generation Specialist – Pipeline Coordinator at DemandZEN
Title: Lead Generation Specialist/Pipeline Coordinator – Remote
Location: United States
DemandZEN is growing and we are looking for our next Lead Generation Specialist/Pipeline Coordinator to add to our multi-channel team. This is a full time position and is 100% remote!
We offer a base hourly rate plus generous performance-based comp. Target comp is $50k+.
Our Lead Generation Specialist/Pipeline Coordinator
- Make 100+ outbound dials per day
- Multi-channel sales coordination including email, voice and social
- Leverage best in class email tools
- Respond to emails in a timely manner and communicate with client when necessary to create thoughtful responses
- Develop new sales opportunities via email, voice and social
- Listen to the clients’ needs and act on them in real time
- Clearly communicate client product descriptions and accurately record qualifying questions
- Develop new contacts for our clients through Account Based Research (ABR) via LinkedIn SalesNavigator, ZoomInfo and other databases
- Make outgoing “cold” to “hot” calls to develop new business
DemandZEN provides outsourced demand generation for B2B technology companies looking to aggressively expand their revenue opportunities. We help clients grow by producing streams of qualified initial meetings that can be converted into valuable accounts. Through a combination of Inside Sales & Digital Marketing, we actively pursue prospects while facilitating customer discovery.
- High-energy with a strong desire to succeed.
- Fearless! You will also be calling decision makers at the biggest companies on the planet.
- High-volume cold calling appointment setting or lead generation experience.
- Enjoy research! You will be doing account based research based on our clients buyer personas.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Email calendar and prospect sourcing expertise.
- CRM experience especially Salesforce.com.
- Experience pitching geeky technology solutions.
- Detail oriented, driven and tenacious.
- Caring and able to develop & maintain relationships.
- Results oriented and great at multi-tasking.
Benefits include: 3 weeks PTO, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance reimbursement, child care reimbursement, paid holidays, and more! Work from home position with a growing agency.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!