Lead Generation Specialist at Young Presidents' Organization - YPO
Lead Generation Specialist
- Job ID: 2020-1940
- Job Location: US
Prospecting, qualifying and generating new ‘sales’ leads to establish a pipeline of business executives who meet the YPO membership criteria.
- Identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including professional data bases, company web sites, publications, discovery and individual research.
- Follow up on leads to identify their profile details and contact information.
- Mine all available sources to identify sales leads profile details and contact information.
- Mine all available sources to generate leads for growth targeted areas as required.
- Create and maintain records of sales leads in Salesforce.
- Work with the Join YPO managers to develop and grow the sales lead pipeline to consistently meet the recruitment goals.
- Work with the marketing and communications team to identify sales leads for targeted marketing campaigns.
- Validate sales leads to meet the YPO criteria as requested by the Join YPO Manager.
- Track the membership application records in Salesforces to ensure the leads generated do not duplicate with existing applications.
- Identify and report to the Join YPO Manager any opportunities to move a sales leads to a prospective member/application funnel.
- Prepare and analyze sales lead pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Works with the marketing department to develop sales and marketing campaigns.
- Works with the Join YPO Manager to identify global market opportunities for membership growth.
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Proven track record of identifying and managing ‘sales leads’ through research
- Thorough understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Results driven and ability to be proactive in achieving set goals
- Demonstrated ability to engage and navigate conversations with ‘sales leads’ (cold calling)
- Ability to maintain analyze data and report on data.
- Data mining and research
- Proven record of achieving targets
- Salesforce and data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree and/or at least 3 years of experience in sales.
- Salesforce trained or proven experience
YPO is an equal opportunity employer. YPO takes pride in supporting a diverse workforce and demonstrates this through its policies and practices. YPO does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!