Lead Generation Representative
- United States of America – Home Based
- Full Time
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Ensure that all marketing activity (tradeshows, webinars, digital, PR, media, etc.) results in qualified opportunities that maintain and fill the sales funnel, which is essential for business success. Through effective outreach and communication with prospects, you will be responsible for managing all inbound leads, qualification of those leads, nurturing, and ultimately passing the leads off to the appropriate sales or business development representative.
As the liaison between the marketing and sales teams, the Lead Generation Associate will also have the opportunity to proactively develop and execute targeted outreach campaigns for sales representatives in their territory.
You are responsible for:
- Responsible for all inbound leads that enter the Population Health Management marketing funnel once contact has shown sufficient interest in our solution(s)
- Generate and qualify leads over the phone (e.g., cold calling, prospecting, and direct sales).
- Determine customer’s requirements by conducting an initial discovery process, including identification & understanding of motivations & solution interest, timelines, decision makers, budget, and other key components necessary for a successful & efficient sales process
- Ensure a seamless and timely transition of qualified prospects to the outside sales time
- Follow required steps for all inbounds leads that have been specifically designed to ensure the proper qualification of leads
- Maintain and document all activity in CRM system (Salesforce)
- Leverage existing marketing campaigns and content to create targeted campaigns in key sales regions
- Partner and support sales representatives outreach efforts to targeted accounts
- Consistently ‘touch’ leads/contacts already in Salesforce/nurture database
- Learn and stay up to date on messaging, value propositions, and solution capabilities in order to speak intelligently with potential customers, answer initial questions, and evaluate interest & fit of opportunities
- Other duties and requirements as assigned
You are a part of:
As a Lead Generation Manager for our Philips Population Health Management business, you’ll report directly to the PHM Marketing Leader and work closely with both the marketing and sales teams to deliver world-class lead generation campaigns and act as a lead gen advisor to the business.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Prefer some experience working in a sales environment.
- Professional sales skills, appearance, written and oral skills.
- Understanding of CRM concepts to manage accounts.
- Strong PC skills, including experience using Excel, Office and Outlook.
- Must be able to work within a Team environment, performance-based culture.
- Must have excellent phone skills.
- Experience with healthcare/healthcare technology field ideal but not required
- Ability to communicate effectively with c-level executives
- Highly motivated, self-starter, goal oriented
- Ability to think creatively in order to meet monthly goals and objectives