Lead Faculty, Nurse Practitioner Program at Franklin University
Lead Faculty, Nurse Practitioner Program
- Position Type:
- Full Time
Franklin University, located in Columbus, Ohio, is seeking a full-time, 12-month, Faculty member for its Family Nurse Practitioner Program.
- course development;
- administrative oversight of courses;
- hiring, mentoring and managing adjunct faculty;
- promoting teaching effectiveness;
- networking and participation in the professional community;
- and University service/committee work.
- Faculty members work in collaboration with instructional designers, practitioners in the field, our in-house multimedia group and peers to create adult-centered active-learning courses.
This position requires candidates
- to possess a Doctorate from a regionally accredited institution, (candidates with ABD status may be considered)
- a current, unencumbered registered nurse (RN) license with eligibility for Ohio and additional state(s) RN licensure as needed.
- Candidates must also possess a current, unencumbered APRN license, with eligibility for additional state APRN licensure as needed.
- The successful candidate must maintain current licensure and all certifications for duration of employment.
- Preference will be given to applicants that have previous teaching experience in a nurse practitioner program.
- Experience with online instruction and course development is preferred.
About Franklin University
Founded in 1902, Franklin University has built its reputation on removing barriers to higher education for ambitious adults who must balance their educational goals with other commitments. Accredited and nonprofit, Franklin has earned its long-standing reputation as an innovator in online education. The University offers applied, in-demand undergraduate, master’s and doctorate programs that enable adult learners to achieve their educational and professional goals. From entrepreneurs to CEOs, more than 45,000 Franklin alumni can be found around the world contributing to the communities in which they live and work.
Franklin offers a competitive benefits package, incentive program and free parking. In addition, Franklin provides free undergraduate tuition for employees and immediate family members, graduate tuition assistance for full-time employees and immediate family members, and a discount on doctoral tuition for employees.
Franklin University is committed to creating a respectful and inclusive educational and workplace environment. Franklin does not discriminate on the basis of age, religion, race, ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, immigration status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or familial status, disability, or veteran or military status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!