Lead Developer at AVID Center
FLSA Status: Exempt
Report to: Director, Technology Infrastructure
Location: Remote (Headquartered in San Diego, CA)
Date Prepared: August 2020
Compensation: $110,000 – $150,000/DOE
Position Description: The Lead Developer manages the lifecycle of new development, including reviewing requirements, designing architecture, and managing daily development efforts.
- Lead the design, development, and operation of AVID’s web application environment.
- Establish and maintain technical architecture and coding standards along with lifecycle of application(s) and their components.
- Work closely with other cross functional teams and resources related but not limited to business systems/processes, data, UI/UX, infrastructure, reporting/analytics, research.
- Build responsive and scalable application(s) that allow the organization to meet strategic and business objectives while maintaining SLA/uptime requirements.
- Participate in road mapping, strategic planning, and development lifecycles.
- Lead and manage the work of others both internal and external to the organization, assisting with selection/hiring of developers, engineers and other resources as needed.
- Deliver a solution that meets all legal and contractual requirements around data integrity/security/sovereignty.
- Ensure testing, QA, UAT, delivery and documentation is established and maintained.
- Participate in build vs buy analysis with corresponding advantages and disadvantages.
- Work with internal and external customers to understand requirements and coordinate the prioritization, feasibility and ultimate delivery or routing of work.
- Build a culture around data driven designs/decisions, transparency, and cross functional work.
- Provide data and reports to leadership and appropriate stakeholders as needed.
- Travel, as needed
- Perform other duties, as assigned
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!