Lead Data Analyst at Attentive Mobile
Attentive is a mobile messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups and recently raised a $110 million Series C investment led by Sequoia and IVP—two of the world’s leading venture firms—in early 2020, less than 8 months after its Series B round due to strong customer traction. We’ve seen 347% customer growth in just one year, and now work with 1500+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, Party City, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are seeking an all-star Lead Data Analyst to join our small but growing Analytics team. As an early data hire, you will be responsible for analytics needs across the organization. You’ll work with teams and leadership to define and shape self-service analytics and a data driven organization. You’ll also help establish the relationship between the Analytics team and the rest of the organization, empowering team members to reach out and request analytical support as they need it. If you are a self starter, excited about building a data driven culture, and motivated by making an impact, then you may be a good fit for this role.
You @ Attentive:
- You will work with leads across the company to define analytics requirements
- You will develop dashboards for teams across the org to support key business decisions
- You will define business metrics and maintain a data dictionary
- You will work with data engineers to model data in a scalable way, in the service of Business Intelligence
- You will define a process to triage and prioritize analytics requests from across the organization
- You have exceptional data storytelling abilities, as well as the ability to articulate technical information to a non-technical audience
- You have inherent curiosity, skepticism, and analytical follow-through – you can’t help but ask “why?” and love using data and logic to explore potential solutions
- You are a self starter with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and identify opportunities with limited oversight
- You have experience with designing self service analytics
- You have experience in statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, regressions, experimentation logic and biases)
- You have high proficiency with SQL
- You have experience managing a modern BI tool like Looker or Tableau
- You have experience developing and documenting data models
- You are a team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills
- 6+ years of analytics experience
Nice to have:
- You have experience managing small teams and/or projects
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it – values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!