Knowledge Manager at Limeade
Remote, United States
Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women.
About the role:
Limeade is looking for an experienced Knowledge Manager to join our Customer Operations team.The Knowledge Manager role is responsible for overseeing and analyzing knowledge management programs, while working in a collaborative environment to help support and further our Limeade culture and mission. This person will highlight knowledge gaps while editing, enhancing, and supporting the creation of a forum for customer administrators and internal employees.
- Manage the customer forum, as well as work directly with our customers by serving as a moderator and providing long term solutions to further the use of the Limeade ONE platform
- Proactively identify customer needs and serve as a Limeade subject matter expert in order to address customer questions, pain points, and ideas
- Manage current knowledge management practices and design new knowledge distribution policies and encourage overall use
- Ensure the Limeade voice and brand by leveraging trainings and documentations for both internal and external use
- Analyze the effectiveness of the knowledge management programs by observing usage and evaluate its impact in terms of the organizational benefits
- Interact with team members and customers to ensure a positive experience
- Act as a mediator/subject matter expert to answer questions about the knowledge management products and practices
- Manage a customer community/forum and identify trends to share with key stakeholders
- Analyze social networks and other platforms in order to form communities of practice within the customer’s organization
- Encourage customer administrators to share knowledge effectively and efficiently within the forum
- Support the creation of training modules to help users access the knowledge tools
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 3-5 years of experience in a Knowledge Management, Corporate Training, Strategic Account Management, Project Management, or similar role; preferably within a SaaS company
- Prior experience developing, editing, and maintaining knowledge-based systems, documents, and trainings
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Ability to identify areas of improvement, problem-solve, and story tell based on gathered data
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and project managing subject matter experts
- Experience working with external customers and stakeholders
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and initiatives at a time
- Previous experience using Zendesk or similar tool is a plus
- Experience using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a plus
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!