Keyword Editor at Study.com
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote; Freelance
Study.com is dedicated to making education easily accessible and highly valuable. We are looking to build a team to help us renovate our existing lesson library to meet the needs of our diverse users. Our ideal keyword editor is self-motivated and communicative with excellent critical thinking and SEO skills.
You’ll review a set of keywords to determine the new lesson content and ensure that the selected keywords are high quality. This includes:
- Gaining deep understanding of Study.com pages, and the kinds of topics and content our site specializes in
- Verifying that the keyword selector has matched Study.com URLs to appropriate keywords, taking into account search volume and user intent
- Communicating feedback to keyword selectors & making edits as necessary
- You are familiar with the basic principles of search engine optimization (SEO) and what makes web pages “win”
- You have excellent English written communication and editing skills
- You can give, receive, and implement feedback & work collaboratively with others
What We Offer
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. All work is paid hourly.
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a massive library of lessons for you to choose from
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
The Contract Process
- Complete the application and submit your resume.
- If your application is approved, we’ll email you a link to a contract, and then you’ll read it over and sign it.
- The following week, you’ll receive emails with access information and project documentation. Follow the instructions to set up your accounts and get started on your project.
You can view a step-by-step overview of the contract process here: How to Become a Freelancer with Study.com
The mission of Study.com is to make education accessible, and over the last two decades we’ve become the leading online education platform, delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
We help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
Come review for the company that was ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations’ top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021! Feel free to share this opportunity with any friends you think would be interested, too.