Key Account Manager, Omni Channel at Henkel
Key Account Manager, eCommerce
Job available in these locations:
- Remote, United States
- Stamford, CT, CT, United States
- Minneapolis, MN, MN, United States
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for the achievement of profitable eCommerce sales volumes of the company’s full line of consumer products to key Omni-channel customer accounts including Instacart & Shipt via proper development and execution of trade and marketing programs.
- This role reports into National Business Manager for Omni-Channel accounts and will help support the NBM in managing the overall Omni-Channel eCommerce business including Walmart and Target support, Broker/Agency management including Sage Tree, Pacvue (Search Agency), & 3P Distributor Agency
- This person will also play an active role in supporting other key omni accounts Sams, Costco, Kroger, Albertsons, Ahold, HEB, Drug etc with a focus on driving incremental growth. They will also serve as POC on the eCommerce team for smaller eCommerce players
- Establish and develop business relationships with key customer personnel
- Partners with NBM, Broker Teams, & Sales & Demand planning teams to develop account specific plans
- Development and presentation of key account business reviews
- Develop specific marketing programs and identify opportunities (digital and physical).
- Conducts analysis of business results vs. objectives using knowledge of customer’s business to interpret market conditions & trends
Preferred location of this individual is Minneapolis, MN or Stamford, CT, but we are also open to other strategic locations with a US Laundry Sales office.
- BA degree plus 2 – 3 years directly related experience, preferably with eCommerce Accounts
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills, able to interpret and exploit syndicated data, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills promotes teamwork and partnering
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore,Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talentfor specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not precludethe employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!