Junior WordPress Developer at Multidots
Remote | International
Junior WordPress Developer
- Experience: 1-2 Years | Openings: 1
- Education Background: BE CE / IT, ME, BCA, MCA
- Location: Remote or Work from India Office
- Job Type: Full-time
- Understanding of the WordPress development
- Developing/modifying custom WordPress/Woo-Commerce themes and plugins.
- Knowledge of PHP, MYSQL, JS(jQuery), CSS and HTML
- Solve bugs and address client issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms.
- Deploy changes to live servers.
- Good written communication skills
- Good understanding of version control like git
- Knowledge of WordPress coding standards
- Basic knowledge of Gutenberg
- Work on website performance optimization tasks
- Experience working with popular plugins like ACF, Contact form 7, etc
Good to Have
- Knowledge of WPRest API and WPCLI
- Knowledge of VIP Coding Standards
- Experience of working with high traffic websites
- Git workflow with CI/CD
- Advanced of working knowledge of Gutenberg like custom block creation
- Good English speaking or Writing is a plus
- Be responsible for the health and maintainability of our codebase
- Integrate a wide range of WordPress plugins, API calls, and third-party apps and forms
- Develop, test and troubleshoot across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including tablets and smartphones, to support a consistent and positive customer experience
- Follow SEO best practices for site development
- Fully-remote role and flexibility to work from anywhere.
- Great opportunity to work with a cross-culture and cross-country team.
- Fuel your creative energies with an open-minded company culture that supports growth and experimentation of new ideas.
- Great opportunity to work with one of the WordPress VIP partner agencies.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!