Title: Junior Web Developer
- Location: Fairfax/VA
- Job Category: Information Technology
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICFtogether for tomorrow.
We push the marketing and digital world forward, using technology and creativity to achieve life’s most important mission connecting people. Are you ready for what’s next? Free shuttle access from the metro, onsite happy hours and constant learning opportunities are just some of the perks of joining ICF. See what we’ve been up to! ICFhumblebrag.com. Ideal candidates will be local and can come into the office for meetings and presentations in our Fairfax, VA headquarters, however, for the right person, there is the opportunity to work remote.
What you will do:
- Create new Moodle and Drupal applications and update/maintain existing Moodle and Drupal applications.
- Set up and manage SSO and other functionalities for websites using multiple technologies, such as Drupal-Moodle integrations.
- Ensure all applications comply with client security requirements.
- Ensure optimal performance for applications on varying server types.
- Create guidance documents for website end-users.
- Create custom themes and plugins or modules compatible with the latest Moodle or Drupal release.
- Update custom and contributed themes and plugins or modules as new versions are released.
- Find or build suitable alternatives for plugins or modules that will no longer be maintained.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field: Computer Science, Engineering, or IT related discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience with web-based software development, tools, and technologies.
- All candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance.
What we would like you to have:
- Styling languages such as CSS, Less, and Sass.
- Experience with Moodle plugin/theme customization.
- Experience with Drupal module/theme customization.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)