Junior Recruiter (Contract)
Nava is at the forefront of reimagining how our government serves its people, and we’re looking for a Recruiter to help us grow our team.
You’ll work closely with our Director of Talent Acquisition and Senior Technical Recruiter, hiring managers, and various Navacados to guide candidates through our process from first touch to close.
You’re an empathetic, detail-oriented doer who has a keen eye for bias and a deep commitment to inclusion and diversity. You put candidates at the center, ensuring that they have a positive experience.
You can work remotely, or from one of Nava’s offices in DC, SF, or NYC.
What you’ll do…
- Shepherd candidates through the process from first touch to close
- Source and identify candidates with a focus on bringing in more candidates from underrepresented backgrounds
- Interview candidates as their first point of contact within Nava, representing our culture and better understanding their experience
- Collect data on our hiring processes and candidates to identify any gaps, especially as it relates to inclusive hiring or process inefficiencies
What we’re looking for…
- Experience with sourcing, identifying, and contacting passive candidates
- A deep passion for inclusion and diversity initiatives
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- An adaptive, empathetic, collaborative, and positive mindset
- Highly resourceful, reliable, and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We’re a small team working to radically improve our government, so everyone that joins us has a direct impact on the direction and success of Nava. We are stewards – we hold a deep responsibility towards the systems that we work with. We are a community – we value collaboration both within our teams and with the many hardworking people within government. We offer generous benefits and equity.