Junior Operations Coordinator at Club Feast
Junior Operations Coordinator
Jalisco del Refugio, Jalisco, Mexico
Club Feast is a technology company that connects subscribers with their favorite local restaurants and saves them 40% on their pre-scheduled food delivery. By re-imagining the current paradigm, Club Feast saves customers money, enhances restaurants’ profitability, and improves the food delivery experience for all!
Club Feast is backed by General Catalyst and other top investors. For more information, visit www.clubfeast.com or check us out on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook at @clubfeast.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Operations Success Coordinator is responsible for helping to ensure deliveries are executed with a high degree of success. The successful candidate will work in the trenches of a startup as a member of a close-knit group that drives the company’s Delivery Operations. Are you a smart and resourceful self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and isn’t afraid of tackling one task, then the next, all while understanding that industry leading service is the primary goal? If you feel you have what it takes, then this role is for you. This is an entry level position.
- Set the conditions for our drivers to meet our delivery promise and customer expectations
- Manage delivery exceptions to ensure high quality service
- Act as a point of contact for delivery specialists and restaurants
- Support company development and growth, create new processes, and refine operating procedures
- Work closely with internal teams to drive product enhancements
- English language Fluency
- You are obsessed with service and operations
- Friendly, positive and high integrity
- Strong collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills
- You have the confidence to move decisively and independently in a fast changing environment
- You are committed to getting the job done, and always exceeding your goals
- You are flexible and ready for a challenge at a moment’s notice
- You are willing to work occasional weekends and/or evenings
- Proficiency with MS Office, Slack, Google Docs
Competitive compensation package: (depending on experience)
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun, collaborative culture
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world!