Junior Manual Quality Assurance Engineer at Mindojo
Junior Manual QA
Mindojo, developing intelligent educational technology used by some of the world’s top companies, is looking for a junior manual QA engineer. Our remote team of engineers from different countries is developing the world’s first self-evolving, adaptive learning platform that’s used for premium online courses, in partnership with companies such as Bloomberg and The Economist. These courses help people (regardless of location and socioeconomic class) to accelerate their education and career growth while saving time and money.
We have a brilliant team of professors who create unique non-linear learning content, and we’re on the way to disrupt the global education market. Within our platform, students are constantly engaged in a personalized dialogue with our AI private tutor, far surpassing the efficacy of existing resources (textbooks, video or classroom lectures, and various e-learning products).
We offer a full-time (100%, exclusive) contract for a remote junior manual QA engineer. You can work from wherever you wish and the work schedule is very flexible. As a Mindojo team member, you will also be invited to participate in our periodic company-paid team meetups in different countries together with your colleagues and management. Hiking in Armenia and skiing in Sochi? Sure. Bicycles and amazing sweets in Turkey, yachting in Cyprus, and a cool beer in Prague? You got it! Expect something new every time.
We believe in minimum bureaucracy and maximum creative freedom. Our team members enjoy lots of autonomy and are measured mostly by their actual deliverables. We work hard (who’s not familiar with healthy deadlines?) but are happy knowing that our efforts will help improve the lives of many and help the global economy at large. We love people who can approach the problems from different angles and who are comfortable asking tough questions and proposing innovative solutions. We aren’t afraid to switch to new technologies as soon as it makes sense, and as a consequence, much of our stack is always at the cutting edge. We continuously are looking for ways to improve our processes, and everyone’s suggestions are heard and considered on their merit, not based on seniority.
Speaking technically: our automation toolset consists mostly of Python, Behave, Selenium, Allure, TestRail, JIRA, and Jenkins. Sometimes we switch and add new technologies according to our needs, but nobody suffers.
We’d like to hear from a candidate who has:
- At least 1 year experience of manual testing
- Familiar with testing web applications and server applications
- Experience in writing test plans, checklists and test cases
- Strong attention to details
- Has experience working as a part of an agile team.
- Confident in communicating in English, verbal and written. You don’t have to be proficient, but you must be able to talk and write freely
- Experience with working remotely.
- Task management/bug tracking with Jira.
- Background in computer science, engineering or similar disciplines
What you will be doing:
- Execution test cases, test scenarios for the product in accordance with test plans
- Log defects in Jira defect tracking system and follow entered defects through lifecycle of creation to resolution
- Work closely with development team to clarify and resolve testing issues
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, better-than-market salary.
- Individual bonuses related to your personal performance and common milestones
- Energetic, knowledgeable, and friendly small team.
- hallenging and interesting big projects.
- Company sponsored events and educational programs.
- Very flexible work schedule and ability to work from home/anywhere in the world.
- Last, but not least: a real chance to play a key part in revolutionizing education worldwide.
Please, write to us, we don’t bite. We’ll tell you more about us, you’ll tell us more about yourself. Maybe we’ll become a perfect fit for each other and even best friends in the near future.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!