Junior Inbound Sales Manager – AMERICAS at Filestage
At Filestage we believe that broken workflows poison teams with miscommunication, friction, and frustration.
Our mission is to free teams from chaotic file review and proofing workflows, with a simple, flexible, and effective online proofing solution. With everything we do, we lead people towards being happier and more successful at work.
Over 500 companies(and growing!) all over the world like Lufthansa, Sharp, Chicago Bears, or LG benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage.
We believe that a strong sales team is the backbone of healthy company growth. This is your opportunity to shape the future of our remote company and your career.
- You take responsibility for the North American SMB market. This will give you a direct influence on your and our growth. With good performance there are many opportunities to take on more responsibility in our fast growing SaaS company.
- You manage our SMB inbound lead funnel. You are responsible for the complete SMB Sales Cycle. So you uncover hidden business implications through discovery calls, guide potential customers through our product and help them through the evaluation and buying process.
- You advise companies and help them optimize their workflows. You develop a deep understanding of our customers’ needs and their workflows. You educate them about the possibility of improving their processes through our software.
- You work hand in hand with our Customer Success Team. You ensure a smooth handover and onboarding of your new customers.
- You are our ear to the market and use your insights to improve our inbound funnel. You share your insights from the conversations with your team and the Head of Sales to systematically improve our conversions.
You’re good at
- You have a passion for sales. You are passionate about sales and software, and want to move yourself, your customers and your company forward.
- You have a track record of success in a customer facing role and are looking to further your career by focusing on software sales
- You have good business acumen. You understand the needs of your customers and are good at communicating content easily and getting people excited about something.
- You are an active listener and understand the right kind of questions to ask to understand situations at different levels. At the same time you know how to present a solution and are comfortable conducting meetings with various stakeholders, business owners and executives
- You are curious and have a wide range of interests. You are constantly learning new things and improving yourself.
- You speak fluent English. Spanish or other languages are a plus.
This is what you get at Filestage
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations, each individual following their personal daily schedule.
- For this role, you’ll need to be on a timezone +/- 2 hours of US time zones
- Take par tin extraordinary retreats. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- Work with teammates across the world. At Filestage, you broaden your horizons and build relationships with teammates around the world.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, We take ownership and We play fair.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings, and fast iterations.
How to apply?
Please apply via this online form.
We read every application and are happy if you invest time in a meaningful application and show us that you are a good fit for us.
Our team is looking forward to getting to know you!✌️
Location: For this role, you’ll need to be on a timezone +/- 2 hours of US time zones
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!