Junior Graphic Designer/Photoshop Artist
Founded in 2013, Consumer Acquisition offers creative, SaaS tools and user acquisition services to social advertisers. Inc. Magazine named Consumer Acquisition 592 on its 2018 annual Inc. 5000 list of fast-growing companies.
We offer three service models to support your evolving needs: creative studio, fully-managed service, and self-service platform. We understand the greatest ROI comes from successful creative testing and we have an unmatched ability to produce creative at scale. Our creative studio now supports videos and images for Facebook, Instagram, Google App Campaign, Snap, Pinterest and IAB formats. We’ve created over 300,000 videos and acquired over 150 million app installs and leads for Playrix, Sega, Glu Mobile, Ford, Wooga, JamCity, GSN, Yelp, Checkout51 and many more.
Are you passionate about Facebook advertising and driven by quantitative marketing? Are you fascinated by the effect of good creative on campaign performance? Do you want to deliver world-class performance to clients while having tremendous autonomy and personal freedom? If so, then we want to work with you! We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals who are seeking an analytically challenging and strategic role with a fast-growing startup.
THE PERFECT JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER/PHOTOSHOP ARTIST CANDIDATE:
This is an exciting opportunity for a reliable and personable junior graphic designer/photoshop artist to become an essential part of our expanding creative team. The ideal candidate will have an eye for composition, color, layout, as well as extensive experience using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Create and update art assets for website, video production and animation in a timely manner
- Make suggestions that will improve the designs and layouts requested by brief writers and clients
- Prepare and improve assets that are provided by clients for video production use
- Keeps art assets organized and easy to find
- Some experience in an ad/media/animation/print design production environment
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong design and visual communication skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary: $3400/month
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits & 401K
- Work from home flexibility
- Vacation and sick time
- The position is not eligible for a visa sponsorship
- Consumer Acquisition reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
- Consumer Acquisition is an Equal Opportunity Employer