Junior Events Specialist at Binance
Junior Events Specialist
- MARKETING – MARKETING
- FULL-TIME ONSITE OR REMOTE
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a Junior Events Specialist to join our Central Marketing team. You will be supporting the planning and execution on some of the world’s largest crypto events.
- Planning event details and aspects, including venue research and booking, programming, guests list and promotion on internal and external channels
- Determining target audiences for events and tailoring events to the specific needs of those groups and individuals
- Planning and coordinating event logistics, such as event set-up, presenter preparation, visual materials, speaker guidelines, issuing joining instructions and course resources; and organising speaker planning & tech calls
- There will be additional administrative tasks such as liaise with the finance operation team and suppliers for invoicing, maintain a global marketing event calendar and prepare internal reports
- Coordination of company events on a local level in different regions and addressing potential problems that may arise
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the complex needs of a wide variety of events
- Proven ability in project management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Any experience with large scale live-events or other on-site activities, ranging from but not limited to: multi-day fintech conferences to private VIP lunches, webinars, and hackathons
- Organized with strong skills in prioritization, with the ability to manage multiple priorities at any given time and adapting to the needs of the business often at short notice
- Tech ‘savvy’ due to the online nature of events
- High energy, fun and creative. Self-starter, inspired by ideas but team-oriented
- Understanding of events field, be resourceful to stay on top of new trends
- Strong attention to detail
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!