Junior DevOps Engineer
MailerLite is looking for a SysAdmin/DevOps engineer ready and eager to learn new things. On our team, you will work closely together with our top-notch developers.
Your responsibility will be to support and develop the infrastructure behind our rapidly growing SaaS application.
You can work from our Vilnius office or remotely from anywhere, it’s up to you! We use Slack and Basecamp to stay connected as a team.
MailerLite is one of the fastest growing email marketing technologies. We help more than 600,000 businesses around the world keep in touch with their customers.
At MailerLite, we believe in keeping things simple — no corporate structure or unnecessary meetings. We have a flat organization with a team of highly-driven and talented people. Everyone on our team can pitch ideas for a new feature or propose a change and lead the project.
Our growing team of 45 people is united by enthusiasm for great products and delightful customer experiences.
We strive to build a company culture where work, socializing and personal development go hand in hand. Our culture is defined by 10 company values.
We’re looking for a Junior SysAdmin/DevOps engineer:
- This is a junior position and you’ll be working and learning from our Senior employees
- You’ll be managing our bare metal and KVM platform
- You have automation in your mind when doing redundant tasks
- Experience with NGiNX, MySQL, PHP, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Experience with email managing: Postfix, OpenDKIM
- Learn, share and communicate – you’re a person that wants to learn and improve constantly
- Good background in Linux/Unix Administration
- As you develop, you’ll learn more about new technologies and tools like Ansible, Terraform and Kubernetes
- Networking knowledge
- Experience with monitoring tools
- This position is full time (40 hours per week) and candidates located in Europe have the advantage in applying
What we offer
- Competitive salary — we pay at or above market salary
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the other half working remotely from all over the world
- Office or remote — you get to choose every day
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee in the Vilnius office
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. The entire team gathers twice a year in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together for a week
- Flexible vacation. Take time off when you need it. We trust you
- MacBook Pro and other tools that you will need