Junior Customer Success Manager / Support Specialist at Referral Rock
**US Workers Only! Since this is a customer-facing role, you must be available during EST or CST working hours. Salary $25k – $35k
This is a growth opportunity where you can put your mark on an early-stage company and help us grow. Referral Rock is a fast-growing Referral Marketing SaaS for small and medium-sized businesses.
Read more about our culture here: https://angel.co/company/referral-rock/culture
You’ll help customers set up and run successful referral programs and campaigns. You’ll become a referral marketing guru, providing industry-leading advice and creating winning strategies with your customers.
You’re a coach, working with your customers to make sure they’re successful. This is a high-velocity position where you must manage multiple accounts at once.
You will be on a customer success team of 3 where we value every member’s contributions and work fluidly with both the product and sales teams.
- On-board and coach new customers to successfully set up and launch their referral programs
- Manage our sales/customer online chat tool during EST online hours
- Understand customers’ health scores and key success drivers
- Proactively remedy issues and actively reach out to customers to prevent churn
- Contribute to the development of new material and documentation
- Be the internal spokesperson for your customers, relaying key information and product requests
- Help customers implement referral marketing best practices
- 1-3 years of high-volume account management experience
- Experience developing and running data-driven marketing campaigns (i.e. email marketing, content development, landing page and conversion optimization, SEO, etc.) is a plus
- Experience working with SMBs
- Experience in a marketing role and/or a marketing tech company is a plus
- Obsess over your customers’ success
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Ability to work remotely
- Comfortable using data to drive decision making
- Ability to quickly and effectively troubleshoot problems
- Experience with common sales & marketing software like Salesforce, HubSpot, Intercom, and MailChimp
- Visual design experience is a plus
- Medical and Dental
- Flexibile PTO and Holidays
As a remote team, you’ll have a greater responsibility to work within our systems like Asana, HubSpot, Intercom, Zoom, Confluence, and Slack. These tools are our work operating system here at Referral Rock. You’ll be expected to have excellent communication skills and an exceptional level of accountability. We have weekly team meetings and daily remote stand-ups where you’d be required to update the team on your progress.
If you think startups don’t mean process then this isn’t the job for you. We document everything, follow onboarding and account management playbooks, use data to monitor health scores and engagement, and are constantly improving how we can make our customers, their customers, and our internal team more successful. If you get excited about building a repeatable process then this could be the right team for you.
If none of this scares you, please apply.
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!