Junior Account Manager at Center for Health Affairs
Jr Account Manager REMOTE
- Location: Remote
- Job Code: V70
- # of openings: 1
Junior Account Manager
The Center for Health Affairs and CHAMPS Healthcare realize our people are our most valuable asset. We are committed to offering each of our employees a fulfilling career filled with passion and growth. As a member of The Center for Health Affairs and CHAMPS, you will join a group of professionals who work collaboratively to positively impact the healthcare community. By investing in our team, we ensure everyone meets their personal and professional goals and feels engaged and successful in the organization. Our organization is proud to be named one of Crain’s Best Employers in Ohio for 2020.
The Center for Health Affairs and CHAMPS Healthcare has a rich history of dedication and service to its members and clients dating back over 100 years. The Center advocates on behalf of our member hospitals throughout Northeast Ohio. Through our business affiliates: The Essentials Group, CHAMPS Group Purchasing, and CHAMPS Oncology we work together as ONE organization, striving to achieve our core values. We aim to be the catalyst for transforming healthcare in Northeast Ohio and across the United States.
We’re looking for a Jr Account Manager In this role, you will support the Client Services team by improving contract uptake and generating opportunities through consultation and member education.
- Manages member communication through the use of phone, email and in-person outreach.
- Builds and maintains relationships with both internal and external members, suppliers and peers.
- Continually deepen member understanding of our GPO value proposition to enhance program participation and increase savings.
- Prepare materials for and conduct client Business Reviews, and orientation to members.
- Identify and manage savings tracking.
- Develop and manage client campaigns for book of business.
- Work collaboratively with Client Services team to research and expand membership.
- Bachelor’s degree and two to three years related experience in Supply Chain, GPO and/or Sales experience preferred.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Build positive and collaborative relationships
- Opportunity to develop new skills and expertise
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!