Junior Account Executive at H1 Insights
Junior Account Executive
- US REMOTE
- SALES – ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES
At H1 we are creating a healthier future by delivering a platform that connects stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem for greater collaboration and discovery.
- The Commercial team at H1 plays a crucial role in creating that future. It is our role to work in partnership with our colleagues and our customers to understand the most valuable products we can deliver to market.
- We strive to deeply understand our customers’ needs, and our users’ workflows, to solve their problems in simple and novel ways.
- H1 is growing quickly, and our understanding of our customers, and the product that supports them, needs to grow along with it. And so does the Commercial team!
- As an Account Executive on the Commercial team, you will help drive our business to meet our revenue goals.
- You will be working with stakeholders across the organization, and directly with our customers, to understand our business, the markets we’re in and the needs of our users.
- You will engage with customer stakeholders, showcase the value of our platform and partnership, and help H1 maintain our status as the market leader.
- You are a sales professional, with experience selling enterprise B2B SaaS technology, preferably in the life sciences space.
- Experience selling to Medical Affairs buyers is a bonus. In addition, you know how to manage expectations, both internal and external, to ensure the company can deliver and meet client needs.
- You are someone who appreciates new logo hunting, delivering crisp messaging, and is able to understand client challenges and align to our solution value in a polished and articulate manner.
What You’ll Do at H1
- Develop and implement specific customer accounts and opportunity plans supporting company goals and quota objectives
- Build strong relationships with key decision-makers
- Communicate effectively between internal teams to deliver efficient results for your clients
- Manage and stimulate revenue through complex, multiple go-to-market strategies
- Manage and execute sales process and activities effectively
- Negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management Generate and manage new business within assigned client accounts identify, develop and execute sales strategy
- Report and forecast sales pursuits on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Support marketing team to identify and execute plans for market awareness, client case studies, and vertical market growth within assigned accounts
- Attain knowledge on client’s business and technology needs
- Manage and update customer relationship tools for each client interaction
- Process necessary agreements and work orders
- You have 2+ years of experience in selling B2B SaaS technology ideally to life sciences and ideally into medical affairs
- Have experience in managing an existing book of business that includes enterprise and mid-tier accounts
- Be ready to learn quickly, focus on the customer need, and close business
Benefits & Perks
- Health Insurance (Medical and Dental)
- Unlimited Vacation/Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Hours
- Computer Setup
- Commuter Benefits
- Stock Options
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!