At Filestage we believe that broken workflows poison teams with miscommunication, friction, and frustration.
Our mission is to fuel creative teams with a rock-solid workflow. With our software, we empower people to produce great results together and build healthy and meaningful relationships at work.
Over 500 companies (and growing!) all over the world like Lufthansa, Rabobank or Jung von Matt benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage. We work hard to build great things together — and make time to celebrate our accomplishments.
- You bring ideas to life. You develop product improvements that help thousands of people to be happier at work. In our interdisciplinary feature teams, you take ownership of the technical conception, implementation and the release of features.
- You’re our clients’ lifesaver. Every developer takes a turn to manage our technical support. Customers will praise and thank you for your help to save their day by enabling them to overcome technical issues, in collaboration with our customer support team.
- You build a well-oiled development-machine. We constantly strive to improve our Code Quality, DevOps and infrastructure. Coding is fun when developing scalable and maintenance-friendly modules is made easy.
- You influence our future and help Filestage grow. With your contributions in development, you have a true impact on how Filestage simplifies the working lives of thousands of people around the globe.
You’re good at
- You are passionate about developing software. You have professional work experience developing SPAs with AngularJS 1.x, NodeJS and IaaS. Ideally, you’ve already danced with MongoDB, AWS and Docker.
- You enjoy both coding and management. You love coding and building great things with your own hands (and a keyboard 😉 ). But you also enjoy running a small team and keeping information flowing.
- You understand the big picture. You love to take user and business needs into consideration for technical decisions and feel comfortable in interdisciplinary teams.
- You take ownership. You are filled with passion to take responsibility and to make things happen. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to make a tangible impact on a rapidly growing product and company.
- You are a team player. You understand that we can only be successful as a team. Like everyone else in our great team, you are fair, honest and respectful — and you are ready to have a lot of fun.
- You are fluent in English. And you love to work with nice people from around the globe.
This is what you get
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations and time zones, each individual following it’s personal daily schedule.
- Your opinion matters and your work is valued. You have the chance to make a difference.
- You collaboratively learn and grow by working hands-on along with highly talented minds.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings and iterate quickly with our lean Kanban workflow.
- You work with top-notch technologies and best practices. We use Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Domain Driven Design to build a single page application backed by a serverless microservice infrastructure.