- Take ownership of the development and maintenance of aragon.js, the interface between smart contracts and the native web experience.
- Research and experiment with new Web3 technologies, including but not limited to Web3.js and Parity systems.
- Help to create developer tools and technical documentation.
- Proven ability to ship quality, well-crafted code within tight deadlines.
- Being passionate about open source and decentralization.
- Being an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude and a love for time self-management. We work focus-driven, not hours-driven.
Nice to have
- Previous experience contributing to or managing open source projects.
- Previous experience working remotely.
- Very good written communication skills.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!