- Boulder, CO
- Type: Full-time
- Min. Experience: Senior Level
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with product manager and other software developers to build the GreatVines mobile application
- Build the features that our users see and interact with on a daily basis
- Provide engineering support for customer issues and general problem solving
- Design and write unit and integration tests
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, deliver quality code, and tracking time spent
- Understand current methodologies for software applications design and development across multiple platforms, and how we might best utilize them
- Help to make process improvements as part of our scrum retrospectives
- Help Identify and evaluate new technologies, innovations, or partner relationships for alignment with technology roadmap and business value
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing
- The successful candidate should exhibit a reasonable subset of the following skills and abilities:
- Experience building cross-browser responsive web interfaces using HTML and CSS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Experience in overall architecture of software applications that consume RESTful APIs
- Experience with contemporary SDLC tools similar to our adopted choices of LiquidPlanner, Github, Travis CI, Zendesk, Jira, etc.
- Excellent Communicator – Able to facilitate meetings and present findings clearly, articulating with stakeholders to obtain buy-in
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology – knowledge of and acting as part of a scrum team
- Business Acumen – Fundamental knowledge of terminology and key data relationships
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- Bonus points for mobile application development experience (IOS, Android)
- Zeal to pursue perfection from yourself, your customer(s), your team and your product
- Energetic with a good, positive attitude
- Quick learner and excellent team player
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Profit sharing and stock options
- Open vacation policy
- Remote work
- Annual technology stipend
GreatVines is a rapidly growing Cloud technology company focused on the Alcoholic Beverage market. We have an exciting and strong team of implementation consultants, advanced software engineers and subject matter experts.
GreatVines aims to provide superior software solutions for producers and distributors of wine, spirits and beer. The team’s focus is constant innovation, leveraging the best technology available.
Candidates that do not complete all parts of application, including compensation, will not be considered or even looked at. The application is your chance to impress us. Provide desired comp in annual dollars, this is not a contract or hourly role.
Uploading of a code sample will get you a step ahead in the process.