IT Validation Tester at Divihn Integration Inc.
IT Validation Tester – 100% Remote
- United States
- Job Title: IT Validation Tester
- Duration: 11 Months
- Job Type: Contract, Remote
The candidate responsibilities include mainly writing test cases based on functional specifications and executing test scripts to ensure the system release functions as expected by the company.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accountability.
- Be responsible for assuring a system/application meets its requirements as outlined in system specification per the process defined in the Validation Plan for the project.
- Identify and escalate, as necessary project risks and issues to the Validation Lead and/or Project Manager.
- Be able to prepare reports on defects and problems that arise during system testing.
- Have solid oral and written communication skills and teamwork skills.
- Be a good team player, able to meet deadlines and handle changing priorities.
- Have strong judgment capabilities to clarify requirements when necessary.
- Have the ability to work with IT management, business analysts and technical staff.
- Have solid experience working with validated systems
- Work with business representatives to ensure the test cases reflect business rules and processes.
- To Revise test cases as necessary based on project team feedback.
- Work closely with the Validation Lead and Business Analyst to ensure test scripts are ready for OQ and PQ.
- Run validation test scripts as assigned, assist with preparing and updating validation documentation including specifications, defects, etc.
- As necessary modify/create Qualification Plan, Protocols, Test Plans, Risk Assessments, Reports, Trace Matrix commensurate with project complexity
- Minimum BA / BS or relevant work experience in information systems, engineering, science,or business.
- Highly skilled in Computerized System testing and validation in the healthcare industry.
- The candidate must have experience with Quality Center and understand the SDLC processes.
- Experience with TrackWise is a highly desired skill set.
- Additional skills required include developing operational and performance – based test scripts from functional specifications.
- Knowledge of GxP regulations (e.g. 21 CFR Part 11,etc.)
- Solid project organizational skills. Ability to multi-task. Must have strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication including written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, takes initiative and ability to work independently without close supervision.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!