IT Systems Monitoring Specialist
Our client, one of the nation’s largest technology and consulting firms, is looking for an IT Systems Monitoring Specialist. Put your systems skills to work on this great project where you will have the opportunity to work remote!
You will leverage your IT skills to monitor Enterprise Systems utilizing Netcool, SCOM, and SolarWinds. Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must have a valid Green Card, and able to pass the client background investigation.
- 3+ years of experience with each of the following:
- IT monitoring
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Korn, Bash, etc)
- Proficiency with Unix and Windows operating system commands
- Advanced troubleshooting of monitoring system errors
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must have a valid Green Card, and able to pass the client background investigation
- Familiarity with data center environments, software testing and SharePoint
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job or contract opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send your friend’s contact information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click here for more information on this referral program.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You – We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance – We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and “life.”
- Golden Rule – We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.