IT Contract Recruiter (remote)
Location: Remote, Remote
CVP is seeking a highly talented Contract Recruiter to join our team and represent our culture to our expanding employee base. This role is open to contract candidates for full time position. Remote work is possible given the level and experience of the candidate.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Source qualified candidates for full time, permanent positions; Representative roles include solution architects, .NET developers, and Cloud Engineers
- Conduct initial phone interviews and collaborate with the HR team for candidate evaluation and closure process
- Adhere to OFCCP regulations for applicant data tracking
- 5 – 10 years of technical recruiting experience, specifically in sourcing through a variety of traditional and non-traditional methods
- Experience recruiting for roles consulting to the federal government
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, documentation, and accuracy
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.