Website UnitedHealth Group
Title: IT Quality Analyst
Green Bay, WI or Indianapolis, IN or US Telecommute
Location: Green Bay Wisconsin United States
Division:E&I UHO All Savers Support
Contest Number: 698451
Title: IT Quality Analyst – Green Bay, WI or Indianapolis, IN or US Telecommute
Family: Information Technology
Function: IT Quality Assurance
BusinessSegment: Employer and Individual
Region: North America
Country: United States
City: Green Bay
Other States: Indiana Texas Connecticut Arizona Florida
Other Cities: Indianapolis Dallas Hartford Phoenix Tampa
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
A Quality Analyst is involved in every phase of the software quality product development cycle, defines and implements test plans and strategies. The QA positions will be working with the Business and IT claims SMEs to make sure they understand the requirements written in the User Stories, creating test cases, executing test cases, working with and training the offshore staff.
Candidates in Green Bay and Indianapolis will be given preference, but US telecommute candidates may also me considered.
- Analyze and dissect system requirements and technical specifications to create and execute test cases for large business initiatives
- Ability to write test cases and execute testing within a web service environment
- Product test and driving defect resolution
- Assist business users in defining User Acceptance Testing, test cases and plans
- Establish and maintain test cases and test data
- Create and maintain test cases in Quality Center and/or Test Director
- Actively participate in walk-through, inspection, review and user group meetings for quality assurance
- Work with business users, system analysts, designers and programmers to create and analyze various required project documents
- Participate in production implementation verification and being accountable for validating system quality
- Plan, document, evaluate and track testing results to ensure system applications are free from defects
- Communicate and interact with appropriate areas on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data, workflow and /or functionality within Information Technology software
- Comply with standards of the software development life cycle and follow strategies, plans and procedures within information Technology software
- Comply with standards and strategies of the software development life cycle
- Ideal candidate will possess the know how to create governance and process around quality assurance practices.
- Candidate will be able to communicate the process to both business and IT leadership
- iSeries knowledge (AS/400)
- Claims processing knowledge
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of testing experience including Writing test cases and plans
- 1+ yrs Gathering business requirements
- Exposure to iSeries (AS/400)
- Healthcare Claims processing experience
- All Savers experience
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Release management/regression
- Health Insurance Industry experience
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we’re presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn’t imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you’ll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You’ll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you’ll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.