IT Provisioning Specialist
Home Point Financial Corporation (HPFC) is a rising star in the financial services industry. At Home Point, we created a culture that encourages community, caring and open communication. We want our associates to speak up, become innovators and make impactful changes no matter what position they hold within the company. What makes our team special? Our We Care approach in all that we do. At HPFC we collaborate, question the norm, reinvent and help each other succeed. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your career, then we have a great opportunity for you!
The Provisioning Specialist is responsible for provisioning user accounts and providing systems access needs. This position will work with Business Unit Managers and other resources within the Information Technology Department to identify and create the necessary user access information to provide to the rest of the company. The Provisioning Specialist will also be responsible for completing tasks and delivering projects as mutually agreed upon by direct management.
- Work with the business to define user access requirements and implement account access for the rollout of corporate applications and system initiatives.
- Assist in implementing user account access for critical business applications.
- Manage ticket queue and provision access requests or role changes as requested.
- Maintain best practices for managing access to applications and systems.
- Assist in defining processes and procedures for provisioning and removal of access.
- Apply Home Point Financial user access & role policies and procedures to ensure applications are available for employee use.
- Work with appropriate internal and external resources to resolve user account access issues within prescribed timeframes.
- Create and maintain up to date documentation for reference purposes.
- Provide appropriate guidance and training to associates on Home Point Financial user account access processes, procedures, and applications.
- Escalate and notify management of policy/procedure discrepancies and violations.
- Assist in managing policies and procedures related to specific industry audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required; college degree preferred.
- 23 years’ IT experience.
- 3+ years’ experience working in mortgage lending, financial services, banking or other business environment requiring extensive use of computers and data management.
Home Point Financial Corporation (HPFC) is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.