IT Manager – App Delivery
Are you someone who wants to push the envelope on what is possible? Do you wake up every morning trying to find a better way to deliver results beyond what others think can be done? Are you constantly challenging process or procedures trying to find a better way? If so, we want to talk to you!
At LoadSpring we inspire people through technology to provide amazing solutions for both our customers and ourselves. We are never content with the way things have always been done and constantly challenge ourselves to ask “why are we doing things this way; there has to be a better solution!”
LoadSpring is a leading solutions provider for customers looking to move to the cloud. We empower our customers to do more than they thought was possible by simplifying their management of complex systems, and we do that while providing outstanding application performance, advanced security, and flexible solutions.
We have more than just the usual benefits, we offer:
- Investment in your cultural development by paying for you to take vacation abroad!
- An entrepreneurial culture where employees are empowered, leadership is open, and your ideas are executed
- A 95% customer renewal rate – because customers love working with our amazing technology, people, and culture
- A spot where executives are your partners who encourage innovation and your growth
- An entire company passionate about our cloud, technology, and top-notch customer service
- A place where collaboration is so effective, even our remote employees feel like they sit in the office!
LoadSpring is where IT Managers go to thrive, learn and advance their technology career. Our opportunities for growth are endless. Are you ready to dive into the cloud and grow with us?
Remote / work from home opportunity may be available depending on experience and location.
- At least 5 years of management experience in a technical mission-critical environment
- Experience interfacing with Sales and Customers to understand application requirements
- Manage a remote team of delivery specialists
- Be able to drive, manage and deliver complex application setups
- At least 3 years’ experience as a systems engineer
LoadSpring Solutions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for certain positions. For positions requiring U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.