IT Business Analyst – Identity & Access Management Team
Job Locations: US-NE-Lincoln | US-NE-Omaha | US-CO-Highlands Ranch | US-WI-Madison | US-Remote
Job ID: 2019-7925
# of Openings: 2
Category: Information Technology
Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Conducts needs analysis, documents requirements, and revises existing system logic as necessary.
- Drives testing.
- Creates and updates system documentation.
- Researches and documents requirements, evaluates scenarios, and executes changes needed to respond to requirements.
- Identifies test scenarios, develops test scripts, and creates expected results for use in test cycles.
- Summarizes and communicates testing outcomes in meaningful ways.
- Acts as liaison among clients, operations, and technical staff.
- Collaborates with clients and other technical teams as needed.
- After hours on-call rotation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or commensurate experience.
3 to 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Analyst from another industry or detailed working knowledge of several system functions. Good working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet tools, SQL, HTML, Doc-To-Help, Adobe Acrobat, and the internet.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Strong consensus building, multi-tasking, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with both technical staff and clients.
- Self-directed and highly motivated.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Knowledge in the area of NIST compliance strongly desired.
- Knowledge or experience in an Agile environment a plus