IT Analyst II at Fender
IT Analyst II
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation is a world famous brand with offices across the globe. Within Fender Musical Instruments Corporation’s (“FMIC”) Information Technology (IT) team, our IT Analysts provide support to our Fender Team members across four continents around the globe.
An American icon, Fender was born in Southern California and has built a worldwide influence extending beyond the studio and the stage. A Fender is more than an instrument, it’s a cultural symbol that resonates globally.
We are searching for a US-based IT Analyst II (remote). In this position you will be responsible for partnering with the Finance organization to identify and resolve process gaps. You’ll analyze, design, configure, and implement solutions in areas such as AP, AR, GL, lockbox, electronic banking, controlling, CCA, PCA, etc. You’ll create and conduct training, document processes, and support the business in day-to-day activities.
Incumbent must be able to work M-F, 8 AM 5 PM Pacific Time.
- Own and drive SAP FI/CO design, configuration, and implementation in the following areas: AP, AR, GL, Lockbox, Electronic Banking, Costing, Controlling, Asset Accounting, etc.
- Thorough understanding of SAP’s Finance and Costing tables so you can create queries and reports.
- Manage SAP integration with external systems including Hyperion, Esker, and our Japan POS (Point of Sales) system.
- Thorough understanding of accounting business processes and SAP functionality and solutions
- Partner with business team members in automating processes in the FI area. For example, setting up an MMPV job that automatically runs at month end.
- Documentation of configuration, design, and implementation elements allowing for easy support and knowledge transfer.
- Understand key SAP integration points with SD, MM, and PP
- Lead projects / partner with the business on Finance projects that meet end-user needs and improve Fender financial results.
- Multitask several projects and support items at once, prioritizing projects to ensure the most valuable projects are completed on-time.
- Work with key business users to define project objectives and requirements.
- Develop and execute against a project plan
- Deliver results on time and on budget
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Finance and 3+ years of experience in a related field or position
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience configuring and supporting SAP FI/CO (ECC 6.0 preferably)
- Strong organizational skills required. Must have the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks and projects at the same time.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with non-technical business team members in both a design and support role.
- Ability to collaborate with fellow IT team members in solving problems with respect, trust, honesty and professionalism – building a positive and fun work space
- Strong analytical & problem solving Skills
About Fender Musical Instruments:
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) is one of the world’s leading musical instrument manufacturers, marketers and distributors, whose portfolio of brands includes Fender, Squier, Presonus, Gretsch, Jackson, EVH, Charvel, Bigsby, and Groove Tubes, among others. For more information, visitwww.fender.com. FMIC offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, 401(k), paid time off, and an equipment purchase program to help you get the band back together. Fender Musical Instruments Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans’ status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Fender is required by law in certain jurisdictions to include a pay scale in the job posting for this position. Pay scale means the salary or hourly wage range that Fender reasonably expects to pay for this position; it is neither a promise nor a guarantee of the compensation that the successful candidate will receive. The pay scale for this position takes into account the wide range of factors that Fender considers in making compensation decisions, including, without limitation: skill set, experience, and training, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. If this is a remote position, the pay scale disclosed herein may be adjusted further based upon the applicable geographic differential associated with the location from which the successful candidate will work. Please note that it is not typical for a Fender employee to be at or near the top of the pay scale for their role especially as a new hire and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Subject to the foregoing, the current pay scale for this position is $ 74,333-$148,667 per year.