ISV Partner Account Manager at Salesforce
ISV Partner Account Manager
Virginia – Reston
Job Category: Alliances & Channels
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For nine years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
- The Strategic ISV team is a focused team in the WW Alliances and GTM Innovation organization to support our most strategic ISV partnerships that either align to our product organization to complement our solutions, create a new industry or vertical footprint leveraging the Salesforce technology stack and/or drive a unique go-to-market business partnership to accelerate our indirect and direct sales.
- The Strategic ISV team is a group of senior individuals that execute partnerships to differentiate Salesforce in the market, build a rich partner ecosystem, and delight our customers. Our team enjoys and will collaborate, share ideas, and set a standard or model for how other partners in our ecosystem can leverage our best practices to scale their business. Our duties span across sales, marketing, product and other cloud business units. We strive to forge partnerships that provide us a competitive advantage in the market or extend the Salesforce Customer Success Platform to add significant value to our end customers. Our team is instrumental in influencing revenue and driving higher retention of Salesforce solutions.
- Salesforce is looking for a talented, proven leader and team player with great energy and initiative to fill a strategic and highly visible leadership role in Alliances and Channels to support our Cerner Corporation partnership. This role is a critical leadership role as partners/alliances are essential to support our ISV and corporate growth objectives.
- You will be responsible for developing and executing joint go-to-market strategies with partnerships that accelerate revenue for both the ISV and Salesforce. You must be able to facilitate the development of a comprehensive joint business plan with clear priorities and growth targets to meet or exceed business goals. Your qualifications include both sales and marketing experience supporting integrated solutions in the business-to-business and business-to-consumer space.
- Responsibilities include definition of joint partnership success metrics and GTM growth initiatives, GTM solution development, field engagement and enablement plan, demand generation / marketing plan, partnership governance plan, partner enablement plan, and product and technology alignment.
- Key to the position is effective collaboration with and the ability to influence multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, marketing, product development, alliances, operations and industry experts to a shared vision. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading and building partnerships and associated revenue in a high growth organization. This individual must exhibit leadership qualities that inspire teaming and trust to influence multiple stakeholders to support the alliances/sales strategy.
- Proven, extensive experience in the following areas: alliance management, channel sales, channel account management, marketing, business development or IT sales
- Experience with creating differentiated and successful channel account management plans and relationships with partners
- Experience working with Cloud-based enterprise application resellers
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant increase in revenue through ISV partnerships with track record of exceeding sales quota
- Ability to create credible business cases highlighting revenue growth opportunities
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives, legal, finance, support, sales and marketing experts
- Regularly interacts and runs cadences with executive and c-level management to ensure Go-To-Market objectives are met.
- Maintains a deep understanding of Salesforce technology and articulates Salesforce propositions to partner.
- Attain quarterly and annual sales targets
- Design and execute Go-To-Market business plans, managing cross-functional teams from both the Partner and Salesforce.
- Actionable Planning which will include development of joint solutions, sales training/education, and pipeline generation
- Initiate joint account planning and strategy sessions liaising with regional sales leads
- Initiate and conduct sales readiness training events
- Work with marketing to develop and execute marketing plan
- Actively manage opportunity pipeline against Sales and Alliances objectives/metrics to exceed quarterly targets
- Maintaining continual alignment with Salesforce Industry leadership & Partner
- Maintaining continual alignment with Salesforce product development and Partner
- Driving alignment with extended Salesforce Partner ecosystem – ISV & SI
- Engineering or Bachelor’s degree(MBA degree is preferred)
- Experience or working knowledge of the Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Energy and Public Sector industries
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, presentation, and relationship building skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Broad knowledge of technology and competitive trends and relevance to partners and end clients businesses
- Talented at explaining complex topics clearly and concisely, and effective at providing practical guidance
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!