IoT and Data Analytics Enablement Specialist at Amazon
IoT & Data Analytics Enablement Specialist
- Job ID: 1479298 | Amazon Web Services, Inc.
With the proliferation of devices and sensors in cars, ships, aircrafts, oil wells, factories, hospitals and buildings, customers and partners increasingly need solutions to connect them, collect, store, and analyze device data. AWS has broad and deep IoT services, from the edge to the cloud. AWS IoT is the only cloud vendor to bring together data management and rich analytics in easy-to-use services designed for IoT data.
Do you have the expertise and passion to enable partners in large scale data migrations to the cloud and help them gain insights and value using Data Analytics and/or machine learning?
Do you have the experience in defining and delivering a solution that would encompass multiple technologies, such as IoT, Data Analytics and AI?
Are you excited about the potential of technologies like IoT and Data Analytics in providing situational awareness in battlefield, predictive maintenance, transforming government services, building smart cities and providing emergency response?
Are you excited about building and executing on the sales pipeline of AWS IoT and related technologies working with Partner development managers and account managers?
We are looking for an IoT & Data Analytics Enablement Specialist with deep technical knowledge on the above-mentioned areas, a strong business acumen and interpersonal skills. As an IoT & Data Analytics enablement specialist, you will work closely with the AWS product and business development teams, as well as sales, solution architect, partner and marketing teams to promote and provide guidance on the value proposition of the AWS IoT offering to technology and consulting companies that provide solutions to Government, Education and non-profit institutions. You will be responsible for building programs and mechanisms for identifying and engaging with target technology companies, system Integrators and startups, and operate as an IoT and Data Analytics expert in pursuit of helping partners gain value and insights out of the data that they had migrated into AWS. The ideal candidate will possess a business and IoT and data analytics background, and a passion to present, demo and deliver hands on labs. The candidate will have the technical depth and business experience to easily communicate the benefits of IoT and Data Analytic services, to IT architects, engineering teams and C-level executives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Engage with AWS WWPS partner community – both consulting and technology partners to support their adoption and use of AWS IoT and Data Analytics and enable them to gain valuable insights.
- Continuously assess and analyze the market landscape and opportunity for AWS IoT and Data Analytics services.
- Demonstrate the value proposition of the AWS platform to technology and consulting partners in the space of capturing data, migrating data and gaining insights from the data.
- Conduct one/two-day training sessions on IoT and Data Analytics services as part of Partner enablement.
- Author and contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as blogs, white-papers.
- Measure and produce tangible business results, by working closely with AWS PDMs and extended sales teams.
- Build the pipeline of IoT and Data Analytics opportunities periodically and provide feedback to improve the efficiency of the program.
- 8+ years working in technical sales, business development, or consulting
- 5+ years’ experience working with/selling IoT and Data Analytics solutions
- Hands on experience with AWS IoT and Data Analytics services.
- Experience with Infrastructure as code on AWS.
- Ability to architect and end-to-end solution Architect end-to-end solutions for our Partners using AWS IoT, Data Analytics, Edge Services and Mobile Services.
- AWS Certified Associate SA.
- Industry-recognized expert in IoT, Data Analytics with industry publications and presentations.
- Strong analytical, verbal/written communications skills, and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data and market analysis into useful strategic insight in order to drive customer adoption and make appropriate strategic recommendations to the business.
- Strong understanding of multiple IoT solutions and ability to compare and contrast the AWS platform capabilities vs other vendor solutions.
Certified in AWS AI/ML specialty and/or AWS Data Analytics specialty.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Public Sector
- Project/Program/Product Management–Technical
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!