iOS Software Engineer at HaulHub Technologies
iOS Software Engineer
- Remote OK
At HaulHub, you’ll have the chance to be part of an early-stage company, shape its course, develop and implement new ideas, and change an industry. We are seeking a high-energy, motivated, entrepreneurial and tenacious iOS Engineer to join us. We wrapped up our Series B in 2020 and have the largest R&D budget in the industry to drive product innovation and growth.
We are a team of humble, gritty, and determined entrepreneurs who aren’t afraid to make mistakes, learn quickly from those mistakes, and rapidly deliver innovative products that the industry has waited for over a decade. The team is comprised of open-minded individuals who aren’t afraid to ask questions and dig deep into problems with a thirst for knowledge. Always looking towards the future, we look to elegantly solve the industry’s most complex problems.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- A passion for iOS development and 4+ years of experience developing great apps in the iOS ecosystem.
- The ability to clearly communicate with other developers and non-technical teammates verbally and in writing
- Experience building native iOS apps using Swift (2+ years)
- Mastery of best-practice mobile architecture and modular design, including patterns such as MVVM
- A thorough understanding of dependency injection
- Proficiency in multi-threading, and experience with performance and memory profiling
- Knowledge of layouts, themes, styles, views, and other iOS UI concepts especially pertaining to Material Design Guidelines
- A firm belief that automated testing is important and experience writing both unit and instrumentation tests
- Familiarity with build tools and continuous integration
- The ability to work independently and reliably with strong communication back to the team
Benefits and Perks:
- 100% company-paid individual medical coverage
- 100% company-paid dental coverage
- Unrestricted vacation time
- Vision, Life, 401K and other benefit options available
- Flexible WFH/remote schedule
A Note on COVID-19:
Our team is distributed and working remotely comes naturally to us. We’re continuing to build and improve our revolutionary platform with everyone’s health and safety in mind. Therefore, interviews will be conducted via video chat. HaulHub raised Series-B prior to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic and we’re fortunate to be financially well-positioned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!