Engineering – San Francisco, California
*Remote work from anywhere in the world
About the job
The Wallet team is one of the biggest teams in Bitcoin.com. The team makes sure that people can buy, sell, use Bitcoin Cash as cash money. During this year, the wallet app will take on another dimension. That is the reason why we need you to participate in this incredible experience, changing the world together!
As part of the wallet engineering team, you are going to design, build and iterate features for the Bitcoin.com Wallet App. You will participate as well on several star products related to the wallet (SDK and Apps). Furthermore, you could attend the biggest iOS conferences as Try Swift, iOSDC, and more depending on your wishes.
- Minimum BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in mobile application development with Swift. – Knowledge of UI frameworks, VIPER, RIBs, MVP, MVVM application design and complex, reactive touch based UI.
- Knowledge of CS fundamentals (data structures & algorithms)
- Familiar with Realm, RxSwift, Data Binding, gRPC, Lottie, Moya, Alamofire and iOS Architecture Components
- Ability to learn and develop skills in other programming languages.
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development.