Who is FinFolio?
- We make wealth management simpler!
- A SaaS solution that is the backoffice for professional wealth managers
- Our software reports, trades, and bills investment accounts
- Founded in 2008, we recently re-launched our product to rave reviews
- About 25 employees, 50% are remote, grew 100% over 24 months
- Exciting early-stage startup, adding a new client every 8 1/2 days
- Passionate and excited about great software and making our clients happy
What will you do at this job?
- Discuss investments and software functionality with wealth manager clients
- Provide technical support by resolving issues and questions by phone and email
- Give webinars and 1-on-1 training to clients
- Implement new clients by converting data from their old software
- Assist in testing products with new software releases
- Help troubleshoot software bugs and work with development team to make fixes
- Build processes and procedures to help new team members
- Write and maintain documentation and articles about software functionality
What qualifications would help me be successful at FinFolio?
- Familiar with market operations (Exchanges, stocks, bonds, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be reliable and self starting, with a strong attention to detail
- Based in the USA, with a quiet home office and fast internet
- Must be tech savvy, able to write scripts and use macro languages
- Finance degree, Series 63 or equivalent experience
- Would be a plus to know FTP, SQL, DOS Batch, or REST APIs
What remote tools do we use?
- Sococo for video, telepresence and meetings
- Slack for intra-office communication
- GMail for communication with clients and data vendors
- Zenefits for HR and payroll
- Google Drive for documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Hubspot for contact management and help desk (soon)
Why should you work here?
- Work with a team that is excited and passionate about what they do
- Help support an amazing, best-in-class product that is fun to use
- Competitive salary + health/dental + paid time off + 401K match
- Interact with interesting and successful financial advisor clients
- Training and visits to our fun co-working office in Denver RINO