Investment Research Analyst and Editor at Wyatt Investment Research
Investment Research Analyst & Editor (Remote)
Wyatt Investment Research is seeking a motivated, hardworking and curious individual for an Investment Research Analyst & Newsletter Editor position.
The right candidate is passionate about investing and financial markets. And enjoys analyzing stocks, writing research reports and sharing investment ideas in an easy to understand manner.
All team members are offered:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
- Performance based cash bonus
- Benefits including health, dental insurance and paid vacation
Primary responsibilities include:
- Researching growth stocks for our investment newsletters
- Writing new research reports
- Writing weekly newsletter issues and updates
- Participating in subscriber webinars and podcasts to discuss ideas
The right candidate will have the following experiences and attributes:
- Strong understanding of the stock market
- Ability to analyze financial results and evaluate opportunities
- Effective written communication – making boring financial information interest and easy to understand
- Articulate and comfortable discussing investment ideas and financial markets
Wyatt Investment Research is an independent research firm serving an audience of over 450,000 individual investors. Our clients depend on us for uncovering top performing investment ideas in a variety of sectors including technology, biotech, cannabis, fintech and others.
Our headquarters is located in the village of Richmond, Vermont. We employ team members in many states and 5 countries. Our team is currently working 100% remote and this role can be performed completely remote on an ongoing basis.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!